8. What should I do once I am a bankrupt?

Once you have been adjudged bankrupt, you have to come to MdI branch that administer your case as soon as possible. The branch that is administering your case will be at the same state where the bankruptcy order was made. You are expected to give full cooperation and disclose every detail pertaining to your income to our Insolvency Officer. Our officer will assist you in completing all the relevant forms.