5. What are the supporting documents needed to refund deposit relating to “withdrawn cases” or “null and void cases”?

Claim should be made by writing to MdI’s office by enclosing supporting documents as follows:

i. Sworn affidavit from the petitioner confirming the creditor's petition was withdrawn; or
ii. Minutes by the Insolvency Officer from the Court Unit who appeared in Court and being certified true copy; or
iii. Search of court minutes Insolvency Officer and being certified true copy.